• Free drying/detailing is a courtesy that we are only able to offer when we have open bays for other customers.
• When our facility is full, you are required to have your timer engaged at all times. Inserting additional coins in the coin box will keep your timer active.
• Occupying bays without purchasing our products is not permitted.
• When using the Foam Brush, you are required to have the coin box active and the dial turned to Foam Brush.
• Hand Washing or Bucket Washing, when bays are full, is only permitted when your timer is active. Inserting additional coins in the coin box will keep your timer active.
• Miscellaneous interior cleaning or organizing when bays are full is only permitted when your timer is active. Inserting additional coins in the coin box will keep your timer active.
• To provide a pleasurable washing experience for all customers No music is allowed.
• Vehicles must be shut off when in the bays.
• Auto repairs are never permitted.
• No Smoking.
Patrons not wishing to respect these policies will be asked to leave and vehicle description and license plate will be recorded for future reference. Further refusal to abide by these policies will result in a ban from our facilities with enforcement under The Petty Trespass Act.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
Please note that in order to provide everyone with the best self serve wash experience there are no exceptions to these policies.
The Wave Car Wash
119 Scurfield Blvd, Winnipeg, MB R3Y 1G4; Phone: 204-487-6699 and 399 Goulet St, Winnipeg, MB R2H 3C7; Phone: 204-255-WAVE(9283)
Copyright © 2020 The Wave Car Wash - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder